Friday, 14 October 2011

Exam Is On!!!

Awwmann~ It's exam week. I can't play my PS3... Dang~ Ow,hi there! Sorry,can't hear you read this blog just now. Hi, I'm Muhammad Yusoff Syah and I'm 16 this year. This is my first blog and it's about my end of year examination. Awman~It really sucks... especially History.

I bet all of you have experienced what I've been through right? Well of course....and I wish that examination will be history. Hahaha! What a life huh... You know, I've been studying for ages but it seems that I can't really understand why must I learn the subjects that I won't apply in my life like History. I mean...I want to be an engineer but why the hack must I study history. It doesn't make sense... Man it's awful to be a student in my country. But, people always say "life must go on".

Okay then, I think that's enough for my first post. Hehe... Well, wish me luck on my examination readers. Thank you! ^__^

1 comment:

  1. Abe Yie dulu terus fail sejarah ini sebab Hal yg sama....

    ReplyDelete