Tuesday, 27 December 2011

This is NOT Good... T___T

Dear diary(blog). Yesterday my parents were mad at each other. Man...they always have 'talk fight'. I think I can't stand it anymore. I feel like my head's gonna explode into pieces. Damn I'm so tension... When will they stop fighting? I don't know. Maybe they wouldn't. But I really wish they will stop the fight as soon as possible.

But the one that made me really mad was when the time I woke up and asked my mama where was the medicine for relieving my throat. And you know what? Mama scold me "Tu la, tido lambat-lambat lagi. Main la game tu sampai kul 4 pagi lagi... Bila dah sakit baru nak cari aku.". And then I got fed up and without taking my bath I went out to calm myself and I bought my phone credit. It took a while to calm myself down.

Then, when I woke up this morning, I noticed my body temperature was high I know that I have......FEVER. Shit. This is not good.... I can't move fast... I'm slower than ever now. I'm mean my movements... Yeah it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment