Saturday, 7 January 2012

3rd January 2012 at 0049 Hours

*This is the only free time that I have to write new post.*
Yeah... I know you guys saw the title, right? Actually that is the time I called my crush.

So...you know actually I have text her before I called her. I asked her the permission to call her coz you know...I don't wanna disturb her in-case she was sleepy... Lucky me she's okay with it. And so I waited for about 15 minutes until I can call her coz she said that she's gonna take a bath for a while.

While she was taking her bath, I practiced how to talk to her coz I rarely talk to her in phone. And when it comes to propose her to be my girlfriend, I was getting more nervous, sweating and a lot of stuffs happened until I don't feel like going to bed anymore. Such nervousness! And so it's time for me to call her. Below are my reactions...

2 comments:

  1. aku nak buat cmni gak ahh. bahahahhahahaha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hg sanggup ka tanggung risiko kalau video hg jadi cam aku.

    ReplyDelete