Thursday, 12 January 2012

Swimming


Yeah~ I'm so into swimming now. Actually I started my swimming class when I was 7 years-old and I stop for about 9 years until I continue my lesson. Last time I was very good at swimming but now, it turn upside down. I no longer a good swimmer because of my small amount of stamina. It just sucks... I mean me of course...

Well....last year I started to swim again in order to obtain my long gone stamina... And this year I'm busy with my training and I will participate in a competition this 31st January. Man I'm so nervous... I'll be taking part in 50m freestyle. Last time I swam I stopped half-way. Shit!!! But I'll never give up eventhough I know I'm gonna loose to others anyway.



Wish me luck readers!! Thanks again for spending your time viewing my blog ^_^!

*i wonder how is my crush doing...*

No comments:

Post a Comment