Sunday, 25 March 2012

XBM

Hey readers! WHussuuuup!!! Hahaha! I'm kinda crazy today... It's been a while since I updated my blog. Today I'm gonna tell you what had happened to me a few weeks ago...

As you all know, during the holidays I was having problem with feelings... You remember the girl that tried to flirt with me? Yeah... She's now my girl. To shorten things up... That night she cheered me up a bit....but still...the effect was big. She's a chineese girl. She's really nice to me and there's something about her that makes me think that she is the loyal type ^_^.

Honestly now I feel better and I'm so happy to have her by my side. Seriously I hope you guys don't mind coz I wanna say that I Love Her So Much! And of course...I love my family too... Coz they were the one that taught me how to treat a girl and be gentle with girls. Thank you my sisters! ^_^ Love you guys.

Now...I just keeps praying that my relationship with her will never be ended. Amin... ^_^

2 comments:

  1. ooohh..... now im curious who's that girl.... congratz by the way ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thanks btw... You know what they say... curious kills. Hehehehe...

      Delete