Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Edinburgh

I know it has been a while since I last updated my blog. So...hello again readers. I hope you all are fine. hehe.... Anyway, lets get straight to the point.

Well actually a week before the school holidays my girlfriend told me that she will be going to Edinburgh on the 30th May. That time... I still feel like it will be fun. If only I can go there with her... But now...I miss her so much. I don't know how to describe. There's a few hours left until she takes off to Edinburgh.

I have a lot of things to tell her but it seems that I just can't spit them out. I love her so much until I feel that she's with me everyminute. I know it's weird for some of you but I love that feeling.

Meiy...be a good girl and do take care of yourself, okay. I love you very much, sayang ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment