Sunday, 29 July 2012

Tiring Day Without Her

Dear blog, last night I called her and we spend only a few minutes on the phone coz I ran out of credits. I tried so many time to redeem my SOS top-up but unfortunately the line won't give it to me last night.

Anyway, I continue playing warcraft III with my cousin until 7.00 a.m. After that I just set-up my place to sleep coz I let my cousin sleep in my bed. I went to sleep at 8.30 a.m and woke up at 10.20 a.m. But before that, the shit-est thing happened. The SOS top-up arrived at 6.00 a.m. Great -_-!

But somehow I felt calm and peaceful again in me when I talked to her last night. I could feel my self again. If she were here right now I wanna hug her and never let her go.

After I've done with my tuition class at 1.16 p.m., I called her to apologize about last night. But it seemed that she turned off her phone. I tried to reach her so many times but it was just the same. No answer. 

After that, my dad arrived with my cousin. They picked me up and took us to Village Mall to watch The Dark Knight Rises. But only me and my cousin who watched the movie. The movie was fantastic! Lot's of action and surprise. But I hate the suspense part where batman almost got killed by Bane.

Pity Bruce.... He always got dumped by the women he loves. And in this movie it's worst. He was betrayed! Argh! Bruce, I feel your pain, bro.

During the movie, I always take a look at my phone every 15 minutes in case there was a text or a call from my girl even though I knew that she will not return my calls. Well, the best part is...I kept imagine that she was beside me resting her head on my shoulder. Hehe... I know, you guys must think that I'm like a crazy person. Sorry readers, it's just that I miss her so bad :(

As soon I arrived home, my mom was standing at the door waiting for me and my cousin. I thought that she was about to scold us but then she asked me and my cousin to go with her and my cousin's parents to my aunt's home at Penang Island to open fast. Man~it was such a tiring day... So, in the car, I don't know what to do. Usually I will listen to some song with my mp3 but unfortunately it has malfunctioned. Stupid mp3. And so I just hoped that she will magically text me at that time until I fell asleep in the car. 

At my aunt's house at Penang Island, my mom and her siblings have a great and long chat until I felt really tired. My head just telling me to call her and then have a long sleep. But just who am I to change the situation. I'm not a god.

So, now I just arrived home and about to sleep. Just a few minutes ago I tried to call my girl but still....she turned off her phone. Well, Meiy, if you just happened to read this, I wanna wish you goodnight and have a sweet dream tonight. Sleep tight, girl. I love you and I really miss you so bad T_T.

No comments:

Post a Comment