Thursday, 16 August 2012

It's Just What My Heart Says

Well hey viewers! Hope you guys are fine. So as usual, I miss my girl so much. To be honest, if she got married with someone else in the future, I will continue my life as a bachelor guy until the day I die, coz once a girl loves me, I will love her more than she knew. These may sound ridiculous but I'm serious.

OMG!!! She just sent me a chat. AAAAA!!! I'm so happy. It's been a while since we chat on facebook. Aaaah~ I still remember the first time she sent me a chat. It was funny though ^_^. You see, the thing is...I have high hopes for her but she seems don't have high hopes on me. I'm a bit sad about it. But it's okay...I can wait for her as long as it takes. Still, I hope that she'll be my first and my last wife.

Viewers, please pray for me that I will get a fine job in the future. A job with high salary so that I can continue with my life alone if she won't marry me.

To those who are still searching for your love ones, please make sure that he/she really loves you and willing to be with you till the end. And I, will pray for your happiness. And please don't hurt each other. If there's a misunderstanding in your relationship, please do not argue and blaming each other. Just have a talk. Explain one by one, okay.

Btw, this is my one and only girl. I love her so much <3.
I love this photo of her ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment