Saturday, 1 September 2012

Wo Yi Chi

"Wo yi chi"
I remeber that word. She taught me that word. It means "I've eaten"..

..."Goodnight biy. I love you <3."
"How should I continue my happy life if without you...I can't imagine it."

You're the apple to my eye,
You're the staw to my berry,
You're the smoke to my eye,
You're the one I wanna MARRY <3.

Aaaah~ I still remember the text she sent to me. It made me feel happy and I can't describe the joy. Soothing, blissful, touched....and many more that I felt that time. I still remember her text: 

"Muhammad Yusoff Syah Zakaria thanks for everything you do for me :) I love you,biy...biy it's our 3rd monthlyversary <3 I hope it will continue to our wedding day and forever :) I love you <3"

"Wanna know something? Everytime you text me, I smiled. Hehehee.."

"Hahaha.. I want you,biy <3"

"If you're not busy text me okay ^^"

And those are some of her text to me. Then, a few weeks after that, a thing happened... Below is one of her text that really made me happy yet so sad:

"Yusoff, I'm so happy because I have you. But I have a goal to achieve for my life. 1 day if you've become successful, don't forget me :). Today I will stop everything with you. Forgive me. Do the best for your exam. I promise, you're the last in my life. Thanks for everything... Kalau ada jodoh,tak ke mana... Remember that! Take care, I'm sorry. Don't reply this text, I have thrown it away and I can't take it back. Don't change your number okay? I'll look for you 1 day. Good luck. sorry. Byebye."

Well...that's the only thing I can share. To be honest, I'm a sensitive guy and I cried while reading the old texts from her. I just can't stand it. I don't mind being so far away from her but I'm afraid to lose her from my life. I can't bear it if that happens. I just CAN'T BEAR it. I love her with all my heart even though I know that she must have a crush on someone else. I'm pretty sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment